Research Interests & Ongoing Projects
- Epidemiology of twice exceptionality (learning disabilities alongside high abilities in specific areas).
- Brain imaging studies of twice exceptional and spatially talented individuals.
- Age-related changes in spatial learning in atypical groups.
- Evolutionary models of ethical and moral decision making in behaviorally and cognitively typical and atypical populations.
- Visual-perceptual differences.
- Genetic correlates of dyslexia and twice exceptional learning disabilities.
- Longitudinal studies of the effects of bilingualism cognition.
- Public perceptions of disabilities.